- Company Name:
- Arbor Hospice
Follows all requirements, terms and conditions required by Medicare Conditions of Participation, CHAP, Federal and State statutes governing the provision of physician services
6. Supports the VP Clinical Services/CEO in the quality of the medical care and participates in quality improvement efforts.
7. Conducts periodic in-service education programs for department personnel.
8. Performs in a cost-effective manner with respect to utilization of organization resources.
9. Mentors and supports Nurse Practitioners in an effort to ensure highest medical practice.
10. Documents in Suncoast all visits made.
11. Coaches and supports students, interns and residents that have experiences with Arbor Hospice.
12. Serves as a resource to staff and the community
in palliative and hospice care.
13. Writes orders for care as indicated and collaborates with the pharmacy provider to ensure medical review of drug regime is completed.
14. Participates in Arbor Hospice on-call rotation.
Qualifications: 1. Graduate of an accredited school of Medicine, or Osteopathy. Is Board Certified in Hospice and Palliative Care.
2. Current Medical license in the state of michigan
in accordance with applicable law and regulations and perform within the scope specified; CPR certified.
3. Doctorate in Medicine or Osteopathy with a current DEA number.